Yesterday and Today Frame Shop uses Tru Vue Conservation Clear nd Tru Vue Museum glass.
Conservation Clear picture framing glass offers the highest level of UV protection available in the industry. Over time, exposure to indoor and outdoor UV light rays can contribute to fading and deterioration of art, photographs and other important personal keepsakes. Conservation Clear glass effectively blocks up to 99% of UV light rays to protect against fading and help keep framed pieces brighter, longer.
Museum Glass anti-reflection picture framing glass with conservation grade UV protection is the best glazing option available for art, photographs and other important personal keepsakes. Along with its nearly invisible finish, it effectively blocks up to 99% of harmful indoor and outdoor UV light rays so framed pieces remain clearer and brighter for longer.
Museum Glass- Technical Info
- Reduces reflection by over 85% (to less than 1% of total light), the lowest possible
reflection rating available with UV protection
- Achieves over 97% light transmission to enhance colors, brightness and contrast levels
- Blocks up to 99% of UV light rays
- Meets ISO 18902 and passes ISO 18916, by providing at least 97% UV protection
- Does not degrade or delaminate over time. Tru Vue uses a proprietary inorganic, silica- based UV blocking coating, which is "baked" into the glass producing a permanently
- 2.5mm glass substrate